Analyst calls: RIM upgraded to 'hold'
ConocoPhillips is downgraded to 'sell' at UBS.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- BorgWarner (BWA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Waters (WAT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Daimler AG (DDAIF) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Sirius XM (SIRI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- ConocoPhillips (COP) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- L-3 Communications (LLL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Johnson Controls (JCI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Pulte Group (PHM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Continental Resources (CLR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Jive Software (JIVE) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup, with a Neutral at Goldman, with an Outperform at BMO Capita
- Titanium Metals (TIE) initiated with a Neutral at JP Morgan
- Sanchez Energy (SN) initiated with a Buy at Canaccord, with an Outperform at Macquarie, with a Buy at Stifel Nicolau, with an Outperform at Northland Securities, with an Overweight at Johnson Rice
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.