Analyst calls: Yahoo downgraded to 'neutral'
Big Lots is downgraded to 'underweight,' and VeriSign is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades
- AllianceBernstein (AB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Cogent Communications (CCOI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at DA Davidson
- Jive Software (JIVE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Big Lots (BIG) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- FXCM (FXCM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Sohu.com (SOHU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- VeriSign (VRSN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Yahoo (YHOO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
A new survey asks employees around the country to rank their company's culture and values. Many in the top 10 were, not surprisingly, in tech.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.