Analyst calls: Yahoo downgraded to 'neutral'
Big Lots is downgraded to 'underweight,' and VeriSign is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades
- AllianceBernstein (AB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Cogent Communications (CCOI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at DA Davidson
- Jive Software (JIVE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Big Lots (BIG) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- FXCM (FXCM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Sohu.com (SOHU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- VeriSign (VRSN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Yahoo (YHOO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.