Analyst calls: AstraZeneca downgraded
Limited is initiated with a 'market perform,' and Seagate is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aviva (AV) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Sally Beauty (SBH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- AstraZeneca (AZN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Enbridge Energy Management (EEQ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Enbridge Energy (EEP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Informatica (INFA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Macerich (MAC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Perrigo (PRGO) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Weight Watchers (WTW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
With Europe mired in recession, China faltering, commodities declining and stocks looking vulnerable, investors seeking safety will look to the greenback.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.