Analyst calls: AstraZeneca downgraded
Limited is initiated with a 'market perform,' and Seagate is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aviva (AV) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Sally Beauty (SBH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- AstraZeneca (AZN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Enbridge Energy Management (EEQ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Enbridge Energy (EEP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Informatica (INFA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Macerich (MAC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Perrigo (PRGO) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Weight Watchers (WTW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.