Analyst calls: First Solar downgraded
LinkedIn is initiated with a 'buy,' and Nokia is upgraded to 'buy.'
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Biogen (BIIB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Darden (DRI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Google (GOOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- RadioShack (RSH) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded following disappointing outlook at BofA/Merrill
- InvenSense (INVN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- VeriSign (VRSN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Canadian Imperial Bank (CM) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- KB Home (KBH) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Hold at Wunderlich
- OpenTable (OPEN) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- Francesca's (FRAN) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.