Analyst calls: First Solar downgraded
LinkedIn is initiated with a 'buy,' and Nokia is upgraded to 'buy.'
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Biogen (BIIB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Darden (DRI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Google (GOOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- RadioShack (RSH) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded following disappointing outlook at BofA/Merrill
- InvenSense (INVN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- VeriSign (VRSN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Canadian Imperial Bank (CM) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- KB Home (KBH) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Hold at Wunderlich
- OpenTable (OPEN) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- Francesca's (FRAN) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.