Analyst calls: Brocade downgraded
Alkermes is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Chicago Bridge & Iron is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Analog Devices (ADI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- EnerNOC (ENOC) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Linear Technology (LLTC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Microchip (MCHP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Palo Alto (PANW) upgraded at Pacific Crest
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- EnerNOC (ENOC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Brocade (BRCD) downgraded at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.