Analyst calls: Brocade downgraded
Alkermes is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Chicago Bridge & Iron is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Analog Devices (ADI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- EnerNOC (ENOC) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Linear Technology (LLTC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Microchip (MCHP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Palo Alto (PANW) upgraded at Pacific Crest
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- EnerNOC (ENOC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Brocade (BRCD) downgraded at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The expected $3.36 billion offering from Citizens Financial Group won't come close to Alibaba's, but it will be an important one for the market.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.