Analyst calls: Whole Foods initiated with a 'buy'
Scripps Networks is upgraded to a 'buy,' while CVS Caremark is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ACE Ltd. (ACE) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Scripps Networks (SNI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- CVS Caremark (CVS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Investors are anxious to see if hiring can maintain its strong pace in the second half of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.