Analyst calls: Whole Foods initiated with a 'buy'
Scripps Networks is upgraded to a 'buy,' while CVS Caremark is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ACE Ltd. (ACE) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Scripps Networks (SNI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- CVS Caremark (CVS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.