Analyst calls: Corning upgraded at Goldman
GlaxoSmithKline is downgraded to 'underperform,' while AstraZeneca is upgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AstraZeneca (AZN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Corning (GLW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Fresh Del Monte (FDP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Monsanto (MON) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Broadcom (BRCM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Royal Gold (RGLD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Waste Management (WM) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- ASML (ASML) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Allergan (AGN) initiated with a Hold at Canaccord
- ArcelorMittal (MT) initiated with a Sell at BTIG
- Baxter (BAX) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capita
- Dover (DOV) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- Dow Chemical (DOW) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- DuPont (DD) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- LyondellBasell (LYB) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Optimer (OPTR) initiated with an Outperform at Leerink
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) initiated with a Top Pick at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The number of job openings is up, but executives still feel uneasy about committing to new employees.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.