Analyst calls: Apollo Group downgraded to 'neutral'
American Eagle is upgraded to 'buy,' and Crocs is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Portugal Telecom (PT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Southern Copper (SCCO) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Vale (VALE) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Williams (WMB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- NetEase.com (NTES) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Roth Capital
- STMicroelectronics (STM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- UBS (UBS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ISI Group
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Crocs (CROX) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) initiated with a Neutral at Macquarie
- Electronic Arts (EA) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Micron (MU) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- ProLogis (PLD) initiated with an Underperform at Imperial Capital
- Starbucks (SBUX) initiated with an Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Yum! Brands (YUM) initiated with an Overweight at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.