Analyst calls: Kinder Morgan upgraded
Cisco is initiated with a 'buy' and Lennar is downgraded to 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Nordstrom (JWN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Praxair (PX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Navistar (NAV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) initiated with a Sell at Cantor
- Juniper (JNPR) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- SandRidge Energy (SD) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.