Analyst calls: Kinder Morgan upgraded
Cisco is initiated with a 'buy' and Lennar is downgraded to 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Nordstrom (JWN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Praxair (PX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Navistar (NAV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) initiated with a Sell at Cantor
- Juniper (JNPR) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- SandRidge Energy (SD) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.