Analyst calls: Yelp upgraded
Seagate is both upgraded and upgraded, and MasterCard is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Arch Coal (ACI) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Nabors Industries (NBR) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Regeneron (REGN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Viacom (VIAB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Yelp (YELP) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Northland Securities
- EXCO Resources (XCO) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Hyatt Hotels (H) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Questar (STR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS) initiated with a Hold at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Andrew Mason's new Detour could be one of the most-watched comeback attempts in recent Silicon Valley history.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.