Analyst calls: Yelp upgraded
Seagate is both upgraded and upgraded, and MasterCard is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Arch Coal (ACI) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Nabors Industries (NBR) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Regeneron (REGN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Viacom (VIAB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Yelp (YELP) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Northland Securities
- EXCO Resources (XCO) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Hyatt Hotels (H) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Questar (STR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS) initiated with a Hold at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.