Analyst calls: Aeropostale downgraded
Baidu is upgraded to 'buy,' and Health Management is downgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- IBM (IBM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Buy from Speculative Buy at TD Securities
- Baidu (BIDU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at 86 Research
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Community Health (CYH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- France Telecom (FTE) downgraded to Conviction Sell from Sell at Goldman
- Health Management (HMA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Wednesday's noteworthy initiations include:
- H&R Block (HRB) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
- Hologic (HOLX) initiated with a Hold at Stifel
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Netflix (NFLX) initiated with an Underweight at Evercore
- Gartner (IT) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Honda (HMC) initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim
- Toyota (TM) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
- Vertex (VRTX) initiated with a Buy at Chardan
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The company is lowering its soda machine projections for the second half of the year, however.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.