Analyst calls: Zynga upgraded
Johnson & Johnson is upgraded at 3 firms, and McDonald's is downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Hershey (HSY) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan, and to Buy from Hold at Jefferies, and to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Shire (SHPGY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- UBS (UBS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- McDonald's (MCD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- Cigna (CI) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- LogMeln (LOGM) initiated with an Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- PetSmart (PETM) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- UnitedHealth (UNH) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Web.com (WWWW) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
JPMorgan Chase shareholders opted for the devil they knew over the ruckus they feared might result from a slap to the chairman and CEO.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.