Analyst calls: Groupon initiated with a 'hold'
Vertex was upgraded to 'top pick,' while Children's Place was downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BMC Software (BMC) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) upgraded to Top Pick from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Lazard (LAZ) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- DTE Energy (DTE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Torchmark (TMK) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Pinnacle West (PNW) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Diamond Offshore (DO) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Children's Place (PLCE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Hospira (HSP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
We're closer than ever to finding ALS treatments. Here's the most intriguing stock in the field.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.