Analyst calls: General Electric downgraded
Sirius XM is upgraded to 'equal weight' at Barclays, while Tim Hortons is downgraded to 'sell' at Goldman.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- 3M Company (MMM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper Jaffray
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Liberty Media (LMCA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Sirius XM (SIRI) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Syngenta (SYT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Arch Coal (ACI) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- General Electric (GE) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Mead Johnson (MJN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Panera Bread (PNRA) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Qualcomm (QCOM) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Tim Hortons (THI) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As the market wades through what many people hope is a sixth bull year, some have grown nervous about how long the run can go.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.