Analyst calls: Bristol-Myers upgraded
SodaStream is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Monster Beverage is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Roche (RHHBY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Volcano (VOLC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at First Analysis
- Cree (CREE) upgraded at Sterne Agee from Neutral to Buy
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Caesar's Entertainment (CZR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- SodaStream (SODA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- UBS (UBS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- BlackBerry (BBRY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Ryland Group (RYL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- PulteGroup (PHM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) downgraded at BMO Capital
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.