Analyst calls: Bristol-Myers upgraded
SodaStream is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Monster Beverage is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Roche (RHHBY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Volcano (VOLC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at First Analysis
- Cree (CREE) upgraded at Sterne Agee from Neutral to Buy
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Caesar's Entertainment (CZR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- SodaStream (SODA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- UBS (UBS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- BlackBerry (BBRY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Ryland Group (RYL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- PulteGroup (PHM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) downgraded at BMO Capital
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.