Analyst calls: eBay downgraded to 'neutral'
AMD is upgraded to 'buy,' and Ariad Pharmaceuticals is initiated with a 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Invesco Mortgage (IVR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Level 3 (LVLT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Union Pacific (UNP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Veeco (VECO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Aixtron (AIXG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Braskem (BAK) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Sony (SNE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- eBay (EBAY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Digital Realty (DLR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- EXCO Resources (XCO) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Mylan (MYL) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Dendreon (DNDN) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Celgene (CELG) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Zimmer (ZMH) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Stryker (SYK) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- TiVo (TIVO) initiated with a Buy at B. Riley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fed keeps important 'considerable time' language in reference to short-term interest rates, but dissents and dots leave doubts.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.