Analyst calls: eBay downgraded to 'neutral'
AMD is upgraded to 'buy,' and Ariad Pharmaceuticals is initiated with a 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Invesco Mortgage (IVR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Level 3 (LVLT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Union Pacific (UNP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Veeco (VECO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Aixtron (AIXG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Braskem (BAK) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Sony (SNE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- eBay (EBAY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Digital Realty (DLR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- EXCO Resources (XCO) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Mylan (MYL) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Dendreon (DNDN) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Celgene (CELG) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Zimmer (ZMH) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Stryker (SYK) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- TiVo (TIVO) initiated with a Buy at B. Riley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.