Analyst calls: LinkedIn upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman
Jefferies is downgraded to 'sell,' and Micron is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Accenture (ACN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- LinkedIn (LNKD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- NiSource (NI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- OpenTable (OPEN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- Capital One (COF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Luxottica (LUX) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura
- M&T Bank (MTB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- Jefferies (JEF) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Sandler O'Neill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.