Analyst calls: Apple downgraded to 'neutral'
JetBlue is upgraded to 'hold,' and Yelp is initiated with an 'equal weight.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- JetBlue (JBLU) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Dahlman Rose
- United Continental (UAL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Informatica (INFA) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- SAP (SAP) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at JMP Securities
- Simon Property (SPG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Travelers (TRV) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- USG (USG) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- ACE Ltd. (ACE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Finish Line (FINL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- SandRidge Energy (SD) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Canaccord
- Usana (USNA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Gartner (IT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities
- Dean Foods (DF) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Magnum Hunter (MHR) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Molycorp (MCP) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) initiated with an Overweight at Evercore
- Ericsson (ERIC) initiated with an Equal Weight at Evercore
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.