Analyst calls: Clearwire upgraded
Weyerhaeuser is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Hasbro is downgraded to 'sell.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Clearwire (CLWR) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- New Oriental Education (EDU) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Titan International (TWI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Costco (COST) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Transocean (RIG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- BMC Software (BMC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Brookfield (BAM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Harris (HRS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Travelzoo (TZOO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ascendiant Capital
- CBS (CBS) downgraded o Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Neutral from Market Perform at Leerink
- Coca-Cola (KO) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors are anxious to see if hiring can maintain its strong pace in the second half of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.