Analyst calls: Apple initiated with a 'strong buy'
First Solar is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Trina Solar is upgraded to 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ING Group (ING) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- NRG Energy (NRG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Autonation (AN) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo
- SAP (SAP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Trina Solar (TSL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Auriga
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Infosys (INFY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- SAP (SAP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- YPF SA (YPF) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with a Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
- Cameco (CCJ) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- KBR (KBR) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Dover (DOV) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Fossil (FOSL) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.