Analyst calls: Apple initiated with a 'strong buy'
First Solar is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Trina Solar is upgraded to 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ING Group (ING) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- NRG Energy (NRG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Autonation (AN) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo
- SAP (SAP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Trina Solar (TSL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Auriga
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Infosys (INFY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- SAP (SAP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- YPF SA (YPF) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with a Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
- Cameco (CCJ) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- KBR (KBR) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Dover (DOV) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Fossil (FOSL) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Do it once a year. This allows the best-performing asset classes to take off and run.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.