Analyst calls: DirectTV upgraded to 'buy'
NVIDIA is upgraded to 'market perform,' and NYSE Euronext is downgraded to 'sell.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- DirecTV (DTV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- First Horizon (FHN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- NVIDIA (NVDA) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at JMP Securities
- Progressive (PGR) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Chimera Investment (CIM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Verizon (VZ) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at FBN Securities
Wednesday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.