Analyst calls: DirectTV upgraded to 'buy'
NVIDIA is upgraded to 'market perform,' and NYSE Euronext is downgraded to 'sell.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- DirecTV (DTV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- First Horizon (FHN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- NVIDIA (NVDA) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at JMP Securities
- Progressive (PGR) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Chimera Investment (CIM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Verizon (VZ) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at FBN Securities
Wednesday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.