Analyst calls: Humana upgraded to 'outperform'
Hertz Global is initiated with an 'overweight, and Tesla Motors is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Atlantic Equities
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Humana (HUM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Devon Energy (DVN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Lowe's (LOW) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- McKesson (MCK) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Hertz Global (HTZ) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Zipcar (ZIP) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Oaktree Capital (OAK) initiated with a Buy at Goldman, and with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
An interest rate tease in The Wall Street Journal sends the market into an optimistic tizzy -- but one that doesn't end quite at the top.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.