Analyst calls: Humana upgraded to 'outperform'
Hertz Global is initiated with an 'overweight, and Tesla Motors is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Atlantic Equities
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Humana (HUM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Devon Energy (DVN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Lowe's (LOW) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- McKesson (MCK) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Hertz Global (HTZ) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Zipcar (ZIP) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Oaktree Capital (OAK) initiated with a Buy at Goldman, and with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The home improvement company believes the housing market is recovering, but the Fed chief isn't so sure about the economy.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.