Analyst calls: Facebook downgraded
Macy's initiated with a "buy," and Las Vegas Sands upgraded to "buy."
- Gold Fields (GFI) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Royal Gold (RGLD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Cubic (CUB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Facebook (FB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Qualcomm (QCOM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Noble Energy (NBL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Fed keeps important 'considerable time' language in reference to short-term interest rates, but dissents and dots leave doubts.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.