Analyst calls: Facebook downgraded
Macy's initiated with a "buy," and Las Vegas Sands upgraded to "buy."
- Gold Fields (GFI) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Royal Gold (RGLD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Cubic (CUB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Facebook (FB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Qualcomm (QCOM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Noble Energy (NBL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.