Analyst calls: Coach downgraded
Bristol-Myers Squibb is upgraded to 'conviction buy' at Goldman, and Yelp is initiated with a 'neutral' at Piper Jaffray.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Catamaran (CTRX) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Bemis (BMS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Coach (COH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- AngloGold (AU) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) reinstated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Gold Fields (GFI) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Life Technologies (LIFE) initiated with a Buy at WallachBeth
- QEP Resources (QEP) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Bill Stiritz has experienced an estimated $145 million in paper losses on his investment in the company.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.