Analyst calls: Coach downgraded
Bristol-Myers Squibb is upgraded to 'conviction buy' at Goldman, and Yelp is initiated with a 'neutral' at Piper Jaffray.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Catamaran (CTRX) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Bemis (BMS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Coach (COH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- AngloGold (AU) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) reinstated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Gold Fields (GFI) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Life Technologies (LIFE) initiated with a Buy at WallachBeth
- QEP Resources (QEP) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The giant online retailer is reportedly set to take on Costco and Sam's Club with Amazon Pantry, its foray into the consumer package goods business.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.