Analyst calls: US Steel downgraded
Forest Labs is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Best Buy is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Robert Half (RHI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Concur (CNQR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Forest Labs (FRX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Noble Energy (NBL) upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Global Hunter
- Apache (APA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Noble Energy (NBL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- U.S. Steel (X) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Longbow
- Best Buy (BBY) initiated with an Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Duke Energy (DUK) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.