Analyst calls: US Steel downgraded
Forest Labs is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Best Buy is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Robert Half (RHI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Concur (CNQR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Forest Labs (FRX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Noble Energy (NBL) upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Global Hunter
- Apache (APA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Noble Energy (NBL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- U.S. Steel (X) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Longbow
- Best Buy (BBY) initiated with an Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Duke Energy (DUK) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.