Analyst calls: AOL upgraded
Cliffs Natural is both upgraded and downgraded, and General Mills is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AOL (AOL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Atlantic Power (AT) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital and upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at Scotia Capital
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Feltl
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- DSW (DSW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Buy from Hold at McAdams Wright
- General Mills (GIS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- PG&E (PCG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- VMware (VMW) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at ISI Group
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Syngenta (SYT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
Wednesday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) initiated with a Hold at Topeka
- MasTec (MTZ) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) initiated with a Hold at Topeka
- Palo Alto (PANW) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
- Rackspace (RAX) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Salesforce.com (CRM) initiated with an Overweight at Stephens
- The Medicines Co. (MDCO) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
- Western Digital (WDC) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.