Analyst calls: Chipotle downgraded at 3 firms
SanDisk is upgraded to 'above average,' and AMD is downgraded to 'hold.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Hess Corp. (HES) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- eBay (EBAY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- SanDisk (SNDK) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Under Valued from Fairly Valued at Rochdale
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Chipotle (CMG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital, and to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Johnson Controls (JCI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray, and to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- People's United (PBCT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Perrigo (PRGO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Verizon (VZ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Concur (CNQR) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Informatica (INFA) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Kenexa (KNXA) initiated initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Foot Locker (FL) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Liberty Media (LMCA) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Sirius XM (SIRI) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Rackspace (RAX) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Wyndham (WYN) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.