Analyst calls: Chipotle downgraded at 3 firms
SanDisk is upgraded to 'above average,' and AMD is downgraded to 'hold.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Hess Corp. (HES) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- eBay (EBAY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- SanDisk (SNDK) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Under Valued from Fairly Valued at Rochdale
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Chipotle (CMG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital, and to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Johnson Controls (JCI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray, and to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- People's United (PBCT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Perrigo (PRGO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Verizon (VZ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Concur (CNQR) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Informatica (INFA) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Kenexa (KNXA) initiated initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Foot Locker (FL) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Liberty Media (LMCA) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Sirius XM (SIRI) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Rackspace (RAX) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Wyndham (WYN) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
When a stock is a favorite of many of the most successful investors around, you know it's special.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.