Analyst calls: Freeport McMoRan downgraded
Starbucks is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Crocs is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Fastenal (FAST) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Simon Property (SPG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Southern Copper (SCCO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Starbucks (SBUX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Chevron (CVX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Monster Beverage (MNST) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Consumer Edge Resarch
- AutoZone (AZO) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Grainger (GWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- JDSU (JDSU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Intercontinental Hotels (IHG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- MetLife (MET) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Below Average from Average at Caris
- McMoRan Exploration (MMR) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One
- Crocs (CROX) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- Fusion-io (FIO) initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Lions Gate (LGF) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Mellanox (MLNX) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Apollo Investment (AINV) initiated with a Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cablevision (CVC) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
- Bob Evans (BOBE) initiated with a Buy at Sidoti
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
After enjoying a smooth rise in stock prices since May, investors are about to be hit with another bout of volatility.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.