Analyst calls: Barclays downgraded
Amylin is upgraded to 'equal weight,' and Research In Motion is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Amylin (AMLN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Netgear (NTGR) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Copa Holdings (CPA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Ingram Micro (IM) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Tw Telecom (TWTC) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- SXC Health Solutions (SXCI) coverage resumed with an Overweight at JPMorgan
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Traders might want to bite on BABA, but long-term investors have reasons to wait.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.