Analyst calls: Barclays downgraded
Amylin is upgraded to 'equal weight,' and Research In Motion is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Amylin (AMLN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Netgear (NTGR) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Copa Holdings (CPA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Ingram Micro (IM) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Tw Telecom (TWTC) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- SXC Health Solutions (SXCI) coverage resumed with an Overweight at JPMorgan
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.