Analyst calls: Lululemon downgraded
Boston Scientific is upgraded to 'outperform,' and ARM Holdings is downgraded to 'equal weight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Boston Scientific (BSX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Celgene (CELG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Green Mountain (GMCR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Aflac (AFL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- BHP Billiton (BHP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- United Continental (UAL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Vertex (VRTX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at First Analysis
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Buckingham
- Dell (DELL)downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Chrysler, Honda and Toyota all count the family shuttles among their top-selling vehicles, while Kia is giving its new model a big push.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.