Analyst calls: Lululemon downgraded
Boston Scientific is upgraded to 'outperform,' and ARM Holdings is downgraded to 'equal weight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Boston Scientific (BSX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Celgene (CELG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Green Mountain (GMCR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Aflac (AFL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- BHP Billiton (BHP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- United Continental (UAL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Vertex (VRTX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at First Analysis
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Buckingham
- Dell (DELL)downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.