Analyst calls: JPMorgan upgraded to 'conviction buy'
Dow Chemical is downgraded to 'neutral,' and eBay is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AutoZone (AZO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- JPMorgan (JPM) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Post Properties (PPS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Veeco (VECO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Celgene (CELG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Shire (SHPGY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Noble Corporation (NE) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Stephens
- Sohu.com (SOHU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Dow Chemical (DOW) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- PSE&G (PEG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Cognizant (CTSH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Google (GOOG) coverage resumed with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- L-3 Communications (LLL) coverage resumed with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) coverage resumed with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) coverage resumed with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Raytheon (RTN) coverage resumed with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- EBay (EBAY) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Stryker (SYK) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
- ACE Ltd. (ACE) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Gannett (GCI) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.