Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded
American Express downgraded to 'neutral,' Facebook upgraded to 'buy'
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- IBM (IBM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- SunPower (SPWR) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
After enjoying a smooth rise in stock prices since May, investors are about to be hit with another bout of volatility.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.