Analyst calls: JPMorgan downgraded
Health Net is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, and Hasbro is downgraded to 'underperform' at BMO Capital.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allstate (ALL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Health Net (HNT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ThinkEquity
- Whole Foods (WFM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Weight Watchers (WTW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Auriga
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Caribou Coffee (CBOU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Prudential (PRU) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Only one of these troubled companies is worth owning, says Jim Cramer.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.