Analyst calls: JPMorgan downgraded
Health Net is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, and Hasbro is downgraded to 'underperform' at BMO Capital.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allstate (ALL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Health Net (HNT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ThinkEquity
- Whole Foods (WFM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Weight Watchers (WTW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Auriga
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Caribou Coffee (CBOU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Prudential (PRU) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.