Analyst calls: JPMorgan downgraded
Health Net is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, and Hasbro is downgraded to 'underperform' at BMO Capital.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allstate (ALL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Health Net (HNT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ThinkEquity
- Whole Foods (WFM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Weight Watchers (WTW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Auriga
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Caribou Coffee (CBOU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Prudential (PRU) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
With the universe of this category in its seasonal sweet spot, these picks have tailwinds propelling them into the new year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.