Analyst calls: TD Ameritrade downgraded to 'sell'
MasterCard and Visa are downgraded to 'sell,' and Wells Fargo is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- LyondellBasell (LYB) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Westlake Chemical (WLK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Thompson Creek (TC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Archer Daniels (ADM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Tyson Foods (TSN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Boston Beer (SAM) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Visa (V) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- New York Community Bancorp (NYB) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Public Storage (PSA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- State Street (STT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Syngenta (SYT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The auto parts giant beats Wall Street expectations, while continuing to expand its stores in the U.S. and Mexico.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.