Analyst calls: Kroger upgraded to 'buy'
Clearwire is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Halliburton is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alliance Data (ADS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Fossil (FOSL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Helmerich & Payne (HP) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Kroger (KR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Lorillard (LO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- LG Display (LPL) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Texas Industries (TXI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti
- Expeditors (EXPD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Hudson Square
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davison
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Cameron (CAM) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Goldcorp (GG) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Halliburton (HAL) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Newmont Mining (NEM) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Schlumberger (SLB) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Aon Corp. (AON) initiated with a Buy at MKM Partner
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The retailer labels the character's fake memoir as non-fiction. This comes weeks after it categorized the the Bible as fiction.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.