Analyst calls: Deere downgraded
General Motors is upgraded to 'buy,' and Pandora is initiated with a 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- General Motors (GM) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at CLSA
- Standard Pacific (SPF) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- Actuant (ATU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- HSBC (HBC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Limited Brands (LTD) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Stryker (SYK) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at SunTrust
- Universal Health (UHS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Pandora (P) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Brocade (BRCD) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Applied Materials (AMAT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.