Analyst calls: Banco Santander upgraded
Lennar and First Solar are downgraded, while AstraZeneca is upgraded.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- AstraZeneca (AZN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- BMC Software (BMC) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Banco Santander (STD) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman, and to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Capital One (COF) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Catalyst Health (CHSI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Progressive (PGR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Sell with $9 price target at Maxim
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The electronic retailer won't have much financial cushion to fund its turnaround plan, the ratings agency says.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.