Analyst calls: Banco Santander upgraded
Lennar and First Solar are downgraded, while AstraZeneca is upgraded.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- AstraZeneca (AZN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- BMC Software (BMC) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Banco Santander (STD) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman, and to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Capital One (COF) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Catalyst Health (CHSI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Progressive (PGR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Sell with $9 price target at Maxim
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
John Stumpf acknowledges that growth has been slow, but he says he's still optimistic.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.