Analyst calls: Monster Worldwide upgraded to 'overweight'
Lululemon is downgraded to 'hold,' and Yahoo is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Sanofi (SNY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Akzo Nobel (AKZOY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Tyson Foods (TSN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Express (EXPR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Annaly Capital (NLY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO) downgraded to Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Novartis (NVS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Aviva (AV) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Yandex (YNDX) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Nuance (NUAN) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Amdocs (DOX) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Agilent (A) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Waters (WAT) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Yahoo (YHOO) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.