Analyst calls: Caterpillar downgraded
Panera Bread is upgraded to 'market perform,' and Boston Scientific is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- NextEra Energy (NEE) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Panera Bread (PNRA) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Xcel Energy (XEL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Chipotle (CMG) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Carlyle Group (CG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Boston Scientific (BSX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Cubist (CBST) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Cantor
- Duke Energy (DUK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Linear Technology (LLTC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Tiffany (TIF) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Legg Mason (LM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
What goes up must come down and when it does this time it's going to fall like a rock. Most people are going to pull their money ASAP because they don't want to loss the gains. It's going to look like a fright train on a down hill slope with no breaks.
Good luck to you that are taking the risk of playing the new Ponzi stock market game!
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
John Stumpf acknowledges that growth has been slow, but he says he's still optimistic.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.