Analyst calls: Urban Outfitters upgraded
Goldman upgrades Eastman Chemical and downgrades Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
Firday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Liberty Interactive (LINTA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- National Oilwell (NOV) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Alexion (ALXN) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman
- Dendreon (DNDN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- BB&T (BBT) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Take-Two (TTWO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Airgas (ARG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Aetna (AET) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Amerigroup (AGP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Acme Packet (APKT) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Mizuho
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Brocade (BRCD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Merck (MRK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- CarMax (KMX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- International Paper (IP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.