Analyst calls: Yahoo upgraded
Monster Beverage is downgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, and Buckingham initiates airlines.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor
- Yahoo (YHOO) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at JPMorgan
- AMC Networks (AMCX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Monster Beverage (MNST) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Omega Healthcare (OHI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Peabody Energy (BTU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Ventas (VTR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Western Digital (WDC) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Gabelli
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.